Welcome to Austin’s Ideal Protein
Weight Loss Program!
Our program is a medically supervised Weight Loss Program
which uses a 4-phase protocol to help burn fat while maintaining muscle.
The Ideal Protein (IP) Weight Loss Method is a 3-phase protocol that works to help stabilize your pancreas and blood sugar levels. Patients burn fat while maintaining muscle and other lean tissue. This is not your average high protein, low carb diet!
With weight loss, your body has three sources of energy- Carbohydrates, Protein, and Lipids. Lipids are what we store as fat. While carbs are burned first, with this diet, an imbalance is in place temporarily, so that your body will burn fat instead.
IP protein packets contain highly digestible, high-biological value protein isolates combined with essential amino acids that are complemented with vitamins and mineral salts. We like to think of them as our own astronaut food – but they really do have great nutritional value – just like the powders we send to space!
Our program teaches you healthy ways of living throughout the process, while also setting you up to be able to maintain the weight you lose by learning how to combine foods and eat healthily after you’re finished with the protocol. This really will be your last diet!
- Our program is a medically supervised weight loss & nutritional program
- Helps you to lose 2-5 pounds of FAT per week while maintaining muscle mass –
not like your typical diet whereby you lose fat AND muscle
- Promotes vitality & energy
- Promotes fat loss
- Maintains lean muscle mass
- Suppresses appetite
- Stabilizes blood sugar – no more sugar highs and crashes
- Improves or Resolves Type II Diabetes AND Syndrome X (metabolic syndrome), as well as PCOS
- Helps lower cholesterol levels, fasting blood sugar and Hemoglobin A1c
- Tones & revitalizes skin
- Re-establishes pancreatic function
- Normalizes blood pressure
Men usually lose 2-5 pounds per week
Women usually lose 2-4 pounds per week
Want to learn more?
Click here to read more about the Ideal Protein method,
give us a call at 512-993-6630 or email us at email@example.com
with any questions you might have and to get signed up today!